In 1994 a crack geology unit was sent to university by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men (and women) promptly (three years later) escaped from a maximum security stockade (the Herdman building) to the Liverpool underground (Central Station). Today, still wanted by the government (student loans), they survive as soldiers of fortune (and librarians). If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the GPG-Team.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Let me tell you about Sweden

Hello folks, I'm in Stockholm. I had to sleep in a stairway on Wednesday night, but it's ok, they've let me into my flat now. I'm working for a month at the Natural History Museum and it's dead good. It's also full of good dead things like fossil starfish. So if anyone can arrange a flight out at short notice I've got loads of space in my accommodation and there's plenty to see and do (except perhaps heavy drinking, which could get pricey). Why not join me? Join me! (as Alan Partridge so threateningly said).

1 Comments:

Blogger madliam said...

Well, there's always Aberdeen although it'll be winter there in a couple of weeks (probably around the time I get back from Sweden). Whereabouts in Liverpool you moving to?

4:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home