In 1994 a crack geology unit was sent to university by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men (and women) promptly (three years later) escaped from a maximum security stockade (the Herdman building) to the Liverpool underground (Central Station). Today, still wanted by the government (student loans), they survive as soldiers of fortune (and librarians). If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the GPG-Team.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A lovely day in Aberdeen

Its a lovely sunny day here in north-east Scotland and I had no fork with which to eat my lunch. So I went out wandering, looking for a cutler or some other passing vendor of eating implements. Instead I bumped into Craig. Yes, GPG's very own Ken just happened to be strolling along minding his own business when I leapt out from an archway and accosted him. Turns out he lives and works here in Aberdeen, and often crosses paths with another legendary GPG figure.........Burn Stu!

I am going to email him this blogspot address and we will soon have another Liverpudlian refugee to swell the ranks. A reunion for real was also discussed, but Craig has to get married first. I am going to go out wandering again this afternoon and see if I bump into Shrimpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home